Thursday, May 21, 2015

NEW SoftSoap Fragrant Foaming Collection


I love trying new hand soaps. I have a thing about matching my soaps to the season. I feel like it adds a lovely little touch to the bathroom or kitchen to have something fragrant and seasonal helping to decorate my sink. Softsoap is often a go-to brand of mine because they have so many fabulous scents and great looking bottles.

There newest line has everything I am looking for in a hand soap. Fragrance and foaming.... plus top notch germ fighting while still leaving hands feeling soft and silky. These new scents are exactly what I am looking for to help keep things fresh as we open the windows and welcome the gorgeous warm weather!



  • Jasmine and White Cotton: Impress your guests with the fresh scent of Jasmine and White Cotton. Its airy aroma makes every hand wash sparkle, while lush foam gently purifies the skin.



  • Whipped Cocoa Butter: Pamper your skin with the rich foaming lather infused with real cocoa butter extracts. The decadent scent of Whipped Cocoa Butter makes every hand wash a treat.



  • Kitchen Citrus Bliss: Awaken your senses and brighten your home with the crisp, sun-drenched scent of Kitchen Citrus Bliss. Its vibrant aroma invigorates every hand wash, while lush foam gently cleans and soothes skin.
I am a fan! I personally love the refreshing and clean fragrance of the Jasmine and White Cotton. It reminds me of fresh laundry. But having a citrusy scent in the kitchen has been great. My husband is partial to the Whipped Cocoa Butter... it does smell yummy!

I would definitely recommend you check these out at your local retailer and add some fragrance to your spring!

0 comments: