Friday, April 24, 2015

Sleepy Kitty and Sleepy Puppy Book Reviews

I just got reading two of the sweetest board books with my two kids. Sleepy Kitty and Sleepy Puppy are adorable little books about some kitties and puppies try to stay up! They come up with all kinds of reasons... some I am all too familiar with... to stay up a little longer. The pictures are so adorable. My 2 year old son adores cats and dogs, so this was perfect for him. He loved each and every photo. And my 5 year old daughter is just starting to read... so she was able to read parts of these books to my son. It was such a great experience to share these books with my children.



Sleepy Kitty:
Even though it's bedtime, these mischievous kittens will do whatever they can to stay awake. But despite all their sneaky requests for milk, blankets, and pillows, they'll soon be tucked in and tuckered out!



 Sleepy Puppy: 
These rascal puppies don't care if day is done and the hour has come to sleep: they want to play! So they ask for water and tissues, and beg to check for monsters under the bed. But before too long these tired puppies realize that bedtime is the best time.

Sleepy Kitty
&
Sleepy Puppy
Sterling Children's Books
ISBN: 9781454914648 / 9781454914655
$6.95 (Can $8.50) - Board Book - Ages up to 3
Pub date: April 2015

0 comments: