Friday, November 7, 2014

SUPERPRETZEL - New Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls and Sticks


SUPERPRETZEL® Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls and Sticks are 
Old World style soft pretzel breads made with premium ingredients.

These restaurant style soft pretzel sticks and rolls are versatile, fully baked, and ready from the microwave in seconds. They’re the perfect side to any soup, salad, or entree. 

My family recently had the opportunity to check out these new Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls and Sticks from SUPERPRETZEL. We are all big pretzel fans, especially of big,soft, warm pretzels. So this sounded like something we would really like. When they arrived and I saw the packaging I got really excited because they looked amazing on the bag!


So I went to check out how to make them and saw that they could be microwaved. Ok, that sounds easy! So I sprinkled a little water on them and used the salt included in the bag to add some salt. Popped them in the microwave for 30 seconds and they were ready.


Taste test time! Wow, I was impressed! I figured that coming from the microwave something would be off. Either the insides would still be cold or the outsides would get hard and tough. Nope, they came out soft, warm and delicious! My entire family absolutely loved them! These are the easiest, tastiest little rolls and sticks that add so much to a meal. I will be on the lookout for these at my local grocery store!



Learn more on the website: http://superpretzel.com/products.php#bavarianroll  and http://superpretzel.com/products.php#bavarianstick. You can also check them out on Facebook.

* I received free products in order to write an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: