Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Teeny Mates Series 3 NFL Collector Tin

I was introduced to TeenyMates over a year ago, and as soon as I saw them I knew they were exactly what my husband would love! With little collectible baseball, hockey, football and basketball players.... they encompassed my husbands passions. Plus, they have college teams... go UVA! So when I got to check them out in person he was thrilled... therefore, I was, too!

My husbands TeenyMates have held a place of honor on a shelf in his home office. They have been lined up carefully, displaying his favorite teams.... the Yankees, Giants, Rangers.... and UVA. But recently I went in and the little guys were missing. I looked around and found them on a lower shelf. I asked him why he moved them and responded, " I thought Ben might like to play with them." He can now share his favorite little figures with our son. So they really are the perfect collectibles or toys!

So when I was asked to check out the newest collectible item in the TeenyMates family, I was thrilled to! This great new collector tin is filled with fun for my husband.. and now my son. Check out all that is included in this one fabulous tin:

NEW TeenyMates Series 3 NFL Collector Tin



The Collector Tin runs for $19.99 and includes

  • 4 packs of the new Series 3 NFL TeenyMates (each pack including 2 TeenyMates and 2 puzzle pieces)
  • NFL standings stadium display for collectors to display their TeenyMates and rank them according to their real weekly NFL standings
  • A rare collectible glow-in-the-dark TeenyMate!
I am holding on to this little gem for Christmas. Shh... don't tell him. These collector tins would make a great gift for the sports fan in your life! 

0 comments: