Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Softsoap's Decor Collection

I am thrilled to introduce you to Softsoap’s new premium liquid hand soap line - Softsoap’s Décor Collection! You can treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience, with the enticing scents of Peony & Plum, Orchid Petals & Mint Water, and Wild Basil & Lime. At just $2.49 a bottle, you can treat yourself and your family to the entire collection, taking in the scents of summer while expressing your own personal style at home.


Ok, this might sound a little weird... but I have a thing for hand soaps. I love them. I really enjoy picking out scents for each season or holiday and trying to find ones that match my decor and make a statement. So when I was given the chance to check these new beauties out... I was all over it!

Softsoap has been a trusted brand in our home for years. But they are going above and beyond (and into my hand soap loving world) with these new scents and designs. We are still loving every moment of summer that we can soak in, so these scents are going perfectly with my seasonal theme. Not to mention that I have two bathrooms that color coordinate perfectly with these beautiful new designs.

The designs are simple, yet elegant... and the scents are phenomenal. I like my soaps to have enough of a scent that I can enjoy it while washing my hands... but not have it be overwhelming or linger all day. Softsoap has accomplished that with these three scents. Each one is unique and almost relaxing as you inhale.

I am very pleased with the entire collection and have one in each bathroom and the Wild Basil & Lime in my kitchen. My husband has even commented on how nice they look and he seems to really like the Wild Basil & Lime scent. You should definitely look for them at your local retailer!

* I received free samples of these products in order to write an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.