Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Get Back to the Books with CampusBookRentals.com



It's that time again. Time to get back into the swing of a new semester. I am all too familiar with this time of mixed emotions. I was always itching to get back to college life and being with my friends. But leaving family after a long winter break was always a little hard. However, I think the hardest part of going back to school is the sticker shock when buying your books!

Who knew textbooks cost so much! And for a lot of my classes I barely ended up using the required books. I wish I had a textbook alternative when I was in school to help save me some hassle and some cash. CampusBookRentals.com is just what every college kid on a budget needs. This website gives you the opportunity to rent your books and save up to 80%!

This is a great option for students because you get free shipping both ways, a 21 day risk-free return period (very important in case you drop or change a class), and you can treat the book as your own and highlight and write in it when needed. You can browse their huge selection of titles and see where you can save this semester!

I know... some of you are kicking yourselves because of all the books you have bought. Well don't worry. There's an option for you, too. RentBack.com gives you the chance to rent your books to other students. This is a great way to help out other students and make back the money that you spent on the books.





And to top off a good thing... CampusBookRentals.com has made a commitment to put smiles on more faces then just college students. They have to committed to supporting a minimum of 80 more surgeries with Operation Smile. And they have also opened up the opportunity for students using RentBack.com to make contributions directly through their RentBack.com accounts. What a great way to give back to others!


0 comments: