Friday, January 10, 2014

Disney's Frozen - Arrives on Blu-Ray Combo Pack March 18th!

Over Christmas vacation my husband and I took our 4 year old to see the latest animated Disney movie, Frozen. While we are huge Disney fans and can always count on seeing a fun movie when it's made by Disney, Frozen far surpassed our expectations.



We left the theater with so many wonderful things to say about the film. We all had different favorite characters. My daughter fell in love with Elsa, a queen who can't control her wintery powers; my husband was laughing out loud about Olaf, a silly snowman; and I was singing along with Anna, Elsa's sister who has the sweetest personality and is looking for love.

Ever since we have been singing and dancing to the amazing soundtrack. We can't wait to watch this movie again when it hits the shelves on March 18th! It really is a must-see!

0 comments: