Friday, September 6, 2013

Staying Fresh with New Renuzit Cones

September is here! Is anyone else really excited for fall? I am going to miss the summer... but there is something about fall. The crisp weather, the pumpkin picking, all the fun drinks like apple cider and pumpkin spice latte's! Every time a new season arrived I get very excited for all that is in store. But every time a new season arrives it also means it's time for a deep clean of my house. Sigh

I love keeping my house fresh and clean. But with two kids running around it's anything but easy. So I am always on the lookout for ways to enhance the freshness and keep my house smelling clean and welcoming. Especially during the busy holiday season that is upon us.

Candles have always been my go-to freshness booster. I love the variety of smells you can find and walking into a room where the aroma fills the air is fabulous. But with little kids (and a fireman father who always warns me about the dangers of candles) I have put the candles away. Time for something new.

Renuzit has just what I'm looking for! I was super excited to receive a sample pack of their New Renuzit Cones. Check out how awesome my kit was..... 

So why do I love the new Renuzit cones so much? Well my number 1, 2, and 3 reasons are cost, availability, and variety. Seriously.... each cone was retailing for 97 cents at my local Walmart. That's unbeatable! And the fact that they are available at Walmart means I can easily pick them up whenever I need them. And there are SO many different scents to choose from. I will never get bored with a scent and can match scents to my mood, room decor, or season.

So I hopped on down to my local Walmart to check out the situation on the New Renuzit Cones. I found them right away and was excited to check out some of the new scents. I was also excited to see how popular they are already! There were gaps in the shelves... time to restock! But there were still plenty to pick from. And I found a new scent I had to have... Pumpkin Latte!



So I headed home to my kit with some new scents in tow and started to think about what I wanted to try first. I decided to cover the most used room in my house first... the family room.

My kit came with After the Rain, Simply Vanilla, Tahitian Breeze and Hawaiian Oasis. Since I was just about to get started with my fall cleaning I decided to go with After the Rain because it sounded so fresh and clean.  I put it up on a shelf to avoid little hands finding it and playing with it. And that was it! I can leave it there and enjoy the fresh scent each and every day.

                                    


My husband noticed the fresh scent as soon as he got home. I am definitely hooked on these cones. They are easy, affordable and they work. This is just what this busy mom needs!

*GIVEAWAY* I have 10 coupons for $1 off.... you know what that means, right? They would be FREE! Five readers will each win 2 coupons so you can try them for yourselves!


*The Renuzit brand provided me with sample Renuzit cones in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

10 comments:

m&msmommy said...

I'd love to try something "Fall-ish" scented :) Maybe the Apples and Cinnamon! :)

Laurel said...

The Pumpkin Latte sounds wonderful!!

ElmoFan said...

Pumpkin Latte

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try Fresh Lavender.

Madonna said...

I really want to try the pumpkin latte because pumpkin spice is one of my favorite scents but I also want to try the Hawaiian oasis because everyone keeps saying how great it smells.

jakiesmom said...

apple and cinnamon

Unknown said...

I want to try the After the Rain scent.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that they don't stay open.

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

The pure breeze

lmurley2000 said...

simply vanilla sounds good

lmurley2000@yahoo.com