Monday, September 16, 2013

ROCKABYE BABY - Lullaby Reditions of Michael Jackson


Rockabye Baby CD's have been in my life since my daughter was a baby. I just love them! I look forward to nap time every day so that I can cuddle up in my glider with my baby and rock to the familiar tunes I have loved for years. What they have managed to do with popular music being transformed into soothing lullaby's is truly magical.

Rockabye Baby has so many different types of music. From renditions of The Beach Boys to Black Sabbath.... there is something for every music loving parents ready to pass down their favorite tunes to their little ones.

When I heard that they were releasing Lullaby Renditions of Michael Jackson I just knew that I had to hear it. As a child of the 80's MJ and I go way back. I was so impressed that they managed to capture the classic beat, rhythm and groove to some of my favorite Michael Jackson songs. Yet they have been transformed into a relaxing lullaby that never fails at soothing my son to sleep.

Being able to rock my son while listening to music that I enjoy is fantastic. There is only so much twinkle twinkle a mom can take. But with Rockabye Baby I can hear the music I love and sing the lyrics in my head... or out loud when he's drifting off.

I would highly recommend you check out Rockabye Baby's website to see their complete collection of artists. I am sure you will find something you love! And you can even hear a sampling of the lullaby's so you can really understand the magic behind the music.

0 comments: