Saturday, August 3, 2013

S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets


If there was one chore in the world that I wish I could give up it would have to be the laundry. Ever since we had our second child it feels like the laundry has tripled. How can 4 people.... 2 of them being so small... make so much laundry?!?

Doing the laundry is a thankless job. Every time I get a load done I walk by the hamper and see it filling all over again. It takes a lot of time and energy to get it done and then you are doing it all over again... and again and again. So I am always on the hunt to find products that will save me time and money, while not sacrificing the quality we need in terms of a laundry detergent. We are dealing with a 4 year old and an infant... so we need some tough stain fighting power!

I was really excited when I was offered the opportunity to try S2O laundry detergent sheets because by just using one sheet I am getting the laundry power of detergent, fabric softener, and stain remover. By having all this cleaning power in one sheet you are spending less than 20 cents per load. Not to mention saving time and space.

These sheets are really fantastic and have a great fresh scent. They are safe to use on any machine.... high efficiency, front loading and top loading washers. And they are safe for sensitive skin, infant clothing, and or use on all fabric types and colors.

These sheets have been saving us time and money and we have been so happy with the results. Our laundry has been coming out bright, fresh, clean, and smelling great. We have been using it on our whites, colors, jeans, and baby clothes. I love just having one little tub of laundry sheets on my shelf rather then the multiple containers and bottles I used to have. A 100 sheet tub retails for about $19.99 and can be found at CVS, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walgreens, and other retailers. I would recommend you check them out!

0 comments: