Monday, July 8, 2013

Maddie B's Boutique


I'm back! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I really enjoyed spending a little extra time with my family and getting some relaxation time in. As usual... the weekend went to quickly and here we are at Monday again. But I have another fabulous bow from Maddie B's Boutique to share with you!

This bow is part of the wonderful Bow of the Month Club... where each month you receive a fantastic bow created especially for this club. There are themes for each month, so for July we got this little beauty.....


This "Owl American" bow was the talk of the BBQ. It looked adorable in my daughter's hair and caught everyone's attention. The detail and time that is put into creating this bow stands out.


I really can't say enough positive things about Maddie B's bows. They are high quality, beautiful, and unique. She has a huge selection to chose from in her Etsy shop. And if you hurry over now everything that is RTS (ready to ship) is 25% off! Plus, of you spend over $40 you can get free shipping with the code SHIPFREE40 (US only).

And be sure to follow Maddie B's Boutique on Facebook so you can keep up with new styles and hot sales!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie, I used to order from your shop years ago. You had such beautiful things. Will you be re-opening your shop anytime soon? I'm not sure if you will see this post but please respond if you have time.

-Audrey