Monday, June 10, 2013

Shutterfly


I really enjoy giving and receiving personal gifts. And to me, there is nothing more personal then something with a photo on it. We all know the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words. I find this to be incredibly true and treasure any item that has a picture of a loved one or favorite memory on it.

Now that I have kids, my house is filled with pictures. They are on the walls, my coffee mug, hanging on the Christmas tree, even on my jewelry box. Shutterfly makes it so easy to turn your memories into so many cool things.

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to create something special on Shutterfly's website. From beginning to end it was an easy process. I began by logging in (I already had an account... but signing up is easy and free) and browsing their nice sized selection of gifts. I found so many cute things, like iPhone covers, puzzles, plates and more. But I spotted something that really stood out to me as special and very usable... a fleece photo blanket.

Then the fun part came in. I uploaded some photos from my computer and picked a layout for my blanket. I wanted to use a few pictures, so I played around with the number of photos I wanted and where I wanted them placed. Then I chose a background color. Shutterfly has it in a step-by-step process that just walks you through.

When I was done I just added it to my cart and placed my order. Then the hard part came... waiting for it to arrive so I could see my finished product in person! Luckily Shutterfly is fast and I received a notice that my blanket had shipped in just a couple of days. And before I knew it... it was here!


I love this blanket. The material is different then I expected... not so much fleecy but still soft and cuddly. It's big! So the kids are bigger then life sized. And the pictures are clear and crisp. We have had so many comments on this blanket about how lovely and special it is. My mother in law has been eying it, so now we have a great gift idea for her.


I was very pleased with the entire process of creating this blanket on Shutterfly. From the easy step-by-step creating stage to ordering and receiving the final product. The blanket is a high quality material that will last for many years and make our family smile every time we look at it. Thanks Shutterfly!

* I received a gift code to order an item from Shutterfly. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: