Monday, April 1, 2013

Vera Bradley Baby!


As you all know... I was very excited when Vera Bradley announced that they were going to have a baby line. Then when it came out earlier in March I couldn't wait to get into the stores and check it out. But then I got the best news yet... the chance to pick two pieces from the new collection and do a review!

Choosing two pieces was tough for me because they have such a great variety. From towels to blankets to diaper bags and more. But from the moment I saw ads for this new line I was in love with the little bunnies.


I thought that this little sweetie would be the perfect spring treat for my little girl. The Lilli Bell print is just perfect for little girls. When it arrived I just fell in love... so much so that I ran out and got the bear for my son. I think that the Tutti Frutti print works for little baby boys, and all the ladies in the store agreed!
Don't they look perfect in their Easter Baskets?

He loves it!

I was very pleases with the size and the quality. They are soft and cuddly and perfect for decorating the nursery or cuddling!

The second item I chose was a bit  more funtional... the Messanger Baby Bag in Midnight Blues. 

This was an easy choice for me because I knew the style was going to meet my needs. With two kids in tow I don't have a free hand for a diaper bag. I needed something that could go over my shoulder and not fall directly to my side where I would be holding a little hand. This bag is just what I need. It's not a huge bag but it accomodates everything I need for a day out with my little guy. It's comfortable and lightweight (well, until I load it up.. hehe), while still feeling sturdy. This is now my go-to bag. I even pass on taking my purse and toss my wallet right inside. 

I also love that this bag has a flap. I have another Vera Bradley diaper bag that has a zipper opening. I don't usually bother zippering it, which makes it easy to grab things out of it. But it has also led to things falling out. So with this it's easy for the flap to just cover everything up and I can still get in quickly and easily. 

The Vera Bradley Baby collection has everything you need to shower a new mom and baby with beautiful, high qaulity baby gifts. I would highly recommend you check out their great selection of items.