Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Chicken Soup for the Soul - The Gift of Christmas


Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas

A Special Collection of Joyful Holiday Stories

Share the magic and joy of Christmas. You'll love these heartwarming, inspirational, and fun stories of Christmas miracles, family reunions, charity, the wonder of children, the joy of giving, and family and religious  traditions. Most of these stories originally appeared in a limited edition book called Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tales of Christmas that was sold exclusively by Barnes & Noble in 2010.

My Thoughts:
I just love the holiday season. From the moment the turkey is cleared off the table I am in the full swing of Christmas. During this festive time I love to surround myself with all things Christmasy. From music to candles to decorations to books. So this book was a real joy to read early in the holiday season this year.

I always enjoy the stories written by real people in the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. This book was no exception. I felt like I was meeting new people, visiting with friends for the holidays. I laughed out loud, connected my life with the lives of others, and even shed a few tears... some of joy and some of sadness. 

I would highly recommend this book for any Christmas lover! It would make a great gift.