Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goes as a Group this Halloween!

I used to love getting a group together to dress up for Halloween! Group Halloween costumes can be so much fun. I haven't done anything like that since I was in college and I would love to do it again. You can go really silly in this category because you aren't going alone!

At PureCostumes.com there are so many fun costumes for groups. My husband would love the idea of going as Super Mario! This is a fun one that will make people laugh and can incorporate guys and girls. And who doesn't love Super Mario? I would be Princess Peach and I'm sure my husband would want to be Yoshi. You can even get the kids involved with some kids costumes.

I personally would love to get a group of my girl friends together and go in the cute Muppets costumes.  With their really fun movie being release on DVD this past year I'm sure we would be a hit! And very recognizable!
If you can't get a group together for some of these fun ideas, perhaps you could talk the hubby into trying a couples costume. Wilma and Fred? Bacon and Egg? There's a really nice selection from sexy to cute to funny. I think I like Batman and Cat Woman the best.

Whatever your ideal costume may be, PureCostumes.com has a ton of great ideas and options to pick from. I love that they have something for everyone in the family from the tiniest tots to the hippest grown ups. Some say Halloween is for the kids, but I think it can be fun for everyone! What are your 2012 Halloween Costume ideas?

Check out PureCostumes.com for fabulous ideas. You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter for news and ideas. And shopping now couldn't be better with shipping for only $4.99! No code needed!

0 comments: