Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Shower - Tommee Tippee


I am a big fan of Tommee Tippee. But I was introduced to this brand when my daughter was a toddler, so I am mostly familiar with the Explora collection. The Explora collection is filled with bright colors and fun designs that make meal time fun and functional. I was really excited when Tommee Tippee became available at Target, one of my favorite stores!

But with a new baby on the way my interest was focused on a much younger line, the Closer to Nature collection. Finding the perfect bottle for your newborn can be very challenging. This was very true for us with our daughter as she was breast fed and bottle fed. So the idea of using a bottle that is close to the natural design of a mother's breast is very appealing to me. And they are even designed to reduce air flow and make the babies feed comfortably.

I was fortunate enough to receive a bottle set, bottle cleaner, and set of bibs from Tommee Tippee to check out in person. The bibs are so incredibly soft and are designed with a dribble catcher. The dribble catcher absorbs leaks and spills as a baby eats. This helps keep things dry and reduce the possibility of irritation on baby's sensitive skin. I am very excited to use these with my new bundle of joy!

I have always been a fanatic about cleaning my baby's bottles. I use hot water and scrub into every nook and cranny that I can possibly get into. With the Tommee Tippee bottle cleaner has wide bristles to clean the insides as thoroughly as possible. And the nipple brush is conveniently tucked into the handle. so you always have it on hand. I love the design!

I am so impressed with Tommee Tippee. Their website is filled with useful information for getting feeding off to a good start, and continuing on through the first few years. I feel like this is a brand I can trust and I feel confident that I am using quality products at an affordable price. Their products are easy to find at Babies R Us and Target. I would definitely recommend that new moms and moms of young children check them out!

0 comments: