Tuesday, August 28, 2012

AZ Books - Review


AZ Books LLC, a leading publisher of innovative and interactive children's books around the world, is pleased to announce its entry to the U.S. market.

There are more than 200 children's books in the AZ wide collection, each of which brings delight to children and surprises their parents. They offer a vast array of children's book products, including pop-ups, electronic books, sound books, talking alphabets and encyclopedias, charming fairytales and musical books aimed at kids from newborn to 10-years old.

"The secret of AZ books is magic: They talk by themselves and ask children questions, tell stories and sing songs. The cleverness comes from the work of their talented creators and advanced technology," says Robert Tod, Vice President, AZ Books.

This well established international brand has product lines that appear in 32 different languages. With a price point under $20 on each book global sales have exceeded 45 million units.

Additional Company and Product Highlights:
.       Product line aimed at kids from newborn to 10 years old
.       New line to the United States with more than 200 titles
.       Worldwide team of 340 employees including designers, artists and editors
.       All product compliant with CPSC and ASTM standards and regulations
.       Niche product line - unique, desirable, and well priced
.       Informative, educational, entertaining, suitable also for early learning
.       Everything under $20 MSF

My Thoughts:
I was very excited to get the chance to check out AZ Books in person and browse their extensive catalog of books. I love the variety that is offered! There is something for every age (up to the suggested age of 10) and there is a nice variety of topics. As I browsed the catalog I was able to make myself a nice little wishlist of books that I knew my daughter and soon-to-be-here son would love. And I was very pleased at the prices that these books are offered at. Quality books at an affordable price!
I received the book, Sounds of the Farm, for review. This is the coolest book! It combines all of my daughter's favorite things. It is all about animals at the farm and what kind of sounds they make. My daughter loves to imitate different animal sounds. But this book is also a pop up.... and has sounds! So she was very engaged with this book and wanted to look at it several times. It's a great book, high quality, and is going to be a favorite for quite a while.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw their books in the store, they are really nice!