Friday, March 16, 2012

A Disney Day with MadeCuteJust4U


I adore the shirts offered by MadeCuteJust4U. There is such a nice variety of themes and characters that can be personalized for your little one. These are perfect for birthdays, every day, and trips to Disney!


I was so happy when this shirt arrived! It arrived quickly and looked perfect. The Minnie Mouse design stands out on a nice pale pink shirt. The name is embroidered at the perfect size that is easy to read. It's clear and beautiful. I couldn't wait to show this to my daughter and let her wear it in Disney World!


The green army men at Hollywood Studios even loved the shirt! From this shot you can see how clear and what a nice size the design and name are. The shirt is very well done and I am thrilled! We will continue to wear this again and again. And even after washing it still looks new!

Head on over to check out this fabulous shop on Etsy. The high quality shirts will make any event even more special and personal. And be sure to "like" them on Facebook and let them know I sent you!

0 comments: