Monday, February 6, 2012

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Review

In my house costumes are an all year affair. My little one loves to dress up and pretend to be someone or something else. It's not unusual to see a dragon roaring through our home or have a ballerina show up at the dinner table. I fully encourage my daughter's creativity by providing her with a variety of costumes that transport her and her imagination to magical places. Getting costumes during the off season is easy and affordable with Wholesale Halloween Costumes!

Wholesale Halloween Costumes can be your one stop shop for any costume need. From animal costumes to princess costumes, you can find them all in one place and at great prices. So when we started to plan our daughter's first visit to Disney World that's the first place I started looking!


There are a lot of "must do's" when visiting the happiest place on earth. But when you have a little one who adores princess's as much as my daughter does then you simply have to visit the princess's for a special breakfast at the castle. The tradition is that many of the little girls dress up as their favorite Disney princess. Well, my daughter's all time favorite is Beauty and the Beast and I am happy to report that Wholesale Halloween Costumes had several Belle costumes for me to pick from!
The tiara and necklace were from her dress up box, not part of the costume.
I am beyond thrilled with the costume that quickly arrived. It's made in such a way that it fits her but there is plenty of room for her to grow. So this costume will last her awhile! She was thrilled to put it on and dance around the room. I love the detail and the accent of having a small Belle  pendant on it. It magically transforms a little girl into a beautiful princess. I can't wait to see her all dressed up mingling with the princesses!

I would highly recommend you check out Wholesale Halloween Costumes for any costume need you may have. They have a great variety for kids and adults, they ship quickly, and I am very happy with this product!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the off chance that you could message me with any insights and tips on how you made your blog look this cool, I would be thankful!
Halloween Accessories
Cosplay Costumes