Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Adventures of Chuck and Friends: Friends to the Finish on DVD Today!


I thought this DVD was perfect for preschoolers! I was surprised when I put it on that it had 10 episodes on one disk and runs for almost two hours. It's great because it's easy to watch one or two and then pick up where you left off for another couple of episodes. It keeps it interesting and exciting for several days as you work your way through the DVD.

Chuck and his buddies, Digger, Boomer, Rowdy, Soku, Biggs, and Handy, all have such big personalities. Chuck is the leader of the pack and takes his pals on all kinds of adventures. Boomer is my daughter's favorite! Her grandpa is a fireman, so she is really drawn to fire trucks. Boomer is also a little like my daughter. He can be shy and need a little encouragement to join in the fun, but he never hesitates to help when help is needed!

This group is one tight group of friends who are there for each other at every turn in the road. I loved the theme of friendship and helping one another that was present throughout. I also loved that music was such a big part of this show. I think it really helped to keep my daughter engaged and bopping along!




This is a really fun DVD for little boys and girls!

0 comments: