Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Accent Studios Review

I love decorating my home with vinyl decals. I think they look so fantastic! You can get such bold colors and great designs. But my favorites are always the quotes or sayings. A few words on a wall can say so much about you and your family. 

I was recently given the opportunity to work with Accent Studios on a review of their vinyl decals. I was given the opportunity to choose my own design. I spent a lot of time browsing their selection because they have so much to offer! They have great designs for kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, and more. I, of course, was drawn to the kids section and that's where I found the perfect decal for my daughter's nursery.

My daughter's room is a teddy bear theme and this is the decal I found...... Snuggles and Cuddles


This picture was taken during the installation. I have installed quite a few decals in my day and this one was the easiest and most successful. Accent Studios took an extra step to help with installation by providing guide marks. This decal came in two parts.... "Snuggles and Cuddles" was one piece and "are welcome here" was another piece. They actually provided markers on each piece so all you had to do was line them up.


The picture above illustrates the guide markers. One set was brown triangles and on the next piece all I had to do was match up the pink triangles to create the square. This made my installation so easy and my decal came out straight and even. I haven't seen this helpful trick on any other decals and I really appreciated it!


Ta-da! I love the decal! It's the perfect size to go over her dresser and the colors are so bold. I loved that I was able to choose the two colors in my design, pink and brown, and that I was able to view the design with the colors on their website. The entire process was easy and the end product is great!

I would highly recommend you check out Accent Studios. Not only do they have a great selection, but they also have really great prices. Sometimes decals can run pretty high and I felt all their prices were fair. Their site is well organized and I love how interactive it is with picking your designs and colors and being able to view it. They offer different sizes for the decals so you can fit it to your home and needs. 

0 comments: