Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting Dirty - Clean Screen Review


Got dirty electronics? Do you ever find yourself struggling to clean off all the smudges on your sunglasses? What about those finger prints on your ipods and phones? Have you wondered how to get the dust safely off of your dirty flatscreen? We’re here to help!

We’ve developed a way to clean your valuable electronics safely and effectively. Clean Screen uses reverse osmosis to give you a crystal clear clean. And our Little Clean Screens are portable, on-the-go wipes great for removing fingerprints, make-up, dirt, dust, oily residues and ink off of your delicate surfaces. Gives us a try and you’ll be amazed at how you ever lived without it!

I had the opportunity to try out Clean Screen and Little Clean Screen on some of my electronics. We have a lot of electronics in this house. Everything from a flatscreen tv to several iPods, an iPhone, and an iPad. And to top it off... we have a toddler who LOVES to play with anything electronic. Why would she play with her Elmo phone when she can play with daddy's phone? So little finger prints are on everything!

Probably the most used and most icky is our iPad. Our daughter is so savvy with it, she can turn it on, unlock it, and go into her favorite apps.
Our first experiment with Clean Screen was with the Little Clean Screen wipes (which I love because I can throw them in my bag and take them with me, since the iPad goes everywhere with us!).
Obviously it was super easy to use since you just open and wipe. And it did a great job of getting the screen nice and clean!
Look at that shine! I was really impressed with the Screen Clean and Little Screen Clean. I really like having the option to use the spray at home since it lasts a lot longer than the wipes. But I love being able to throw some of the Little Screen Cleans in my bag. Great product!

You can check them out on facebook and twitter, too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

This would definitely work great on my lap top as well. I always try to it wipe it off with a dry cloth but it doesn't do the job very well. This will definitely work great.