Thursday, March 24, 2011

Carmex Moisture Plus Orange Flavored Lip Balm - Review

I am a full on chap stick, lip balm, lip gloss junkie! I have several in my purse, desk, car, and always one in my pocket. Not only do I love how lip balm feels on my lips, but I want to protect my lips. This was a rough winter and I am happy to say that my lips have survived thanks to Carmex. They offer a variety of lip products that protect, moisturize, soften, glisten... whatever you need they have it!

I was really excited to learn about a new flavor from Carmex, The Carmex Moisture Plus™ orange flavored lip balm. I love orange. I think it's a very yummy flavor, so I was definitely interested in giving it a try. When my sample arrived I was so anxious to give it a smell and a try. Mmm, to me it smelled like an orange creamsicle with a hint of that chap stick scent that always makes me feel like it's working! Ok, not the best description... you gotta smell it to know it, but it smelled great!

When I applied it I had the fantastic Carmex tingle. Yes, that's what I call it. It's when it oozes into your lips moisturizing, cooling, working! I love it. It went on smooth, felt great, and smelled yummy. You can't beat it, right?

Check out Carmex at your local major retailer and keep your eyes out for new flavors!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so jealous! i wanted to get this one for my husband to try but I was a little too late! I personally don't like orange but after your description I think he would love it! He loves creamsicles!

Lara said...

Yeah, it really has a creamsicle kind of taste! Yummy!

Mom vs. the boys said...

I'm a lip balm junkie!!

Jenn said...

OOH, orange sounds great!! I have to try this! :) Thanks for sharing!