Friday, December 31, 2010

Dominion of New Zealand - Review



Dominion of New Zealand produces the finest quality sheepskin footwear and jackets. Whether it is boots or slippers for men or women or our stunning range of Made-To-Order Jackets you should expect the best. Using the finest sheepskin, shearling and lambskin, the Dominion range answers your demand for quality, comfort and style.

I read that and was sold. I am a sucker for a high quality pair of comfy slippers or shoes. I pretty much live in my slippers whenever I am home. Since I am such a huge fan I have gone through a countless number of cheap slippers that I have picked up here and there. I wear them to the point where their soft and fluffiness becomes nonexistent or there are holes at the bottom of the souls. So when I was browsing Dominion of New Zealand's selection of sheepskin footwear I could tell that they are built to last.
When the box arrived I turned green with envy.... the slippers were for men. Oh how my husband's eyes lit up. He right away tried them on to see if they would fit... and they did. I don't think he has taken them off since. It's funny too because I bought him a pair of slippers that he wore off and on for a few days and have no left the closet since. What makes these different that it would get him to wear them day in and day out?

This is what my husband had to say: "They are very comfortable and warm. I like how they fit and they aren't slippery when I walk on the tile or hard wood. I also think they look good because they are simple, a nice color, and a great material. I feel like the materials are very high quality and even the stitching looks precise." I think at one point he even used the word luxurious. 

I slipped them on to give them a try and I really liked how soft the fur trim is. They are so warm and you feel like you're walking on soft fluffy clouds. Here is a little about this specific pair: Slip into the Emperor men's sheepskin slide and experience the ultimate in comfortable and fashionable slippers. This slip-on or scuffett-style slipper is made from 5/8in-6/8in of genuine twin-faced sheepskin wool designed to keep your feet warm whatever the weather. The suede leather sole with embossed Dominion brand will give you an incredible sense of comfort with every step. The nylon binding ensures a smooth, comfortable finish to the sole. These slippers come in a versatile chestnut color and men's sizes 5 to 11.

Dominion of New Zealand has an amazing selection of slippers for men and women, as well as boots and jackets. They are a little pricey, but it's clear you are getting what you pay for in high quality materials. I strongly encourage you to check out their great selection of products!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh those are cute & they look so warm!! Thanks for sharing!

Lara said...

Yeah, I'm a little jealous... haha! They are so soft and warm. My husband is loving them!

Anonymous said...

cheap nike air max 90 xwdsgcgj cheap nike air max bykxszlu nike air max 1 ytkwkdkf nike air max 90 rilcjdlq nike air max 95 uyhjsisa nike air max qvkxcrqq nike free run pwzwbrhc nike store uk rukannxg nike uk vkftdspx