Monday, August 23, 2010

Guess Who? Mix and Mash Review


Guess Who got a face lift?!? Yes, one of my old school favorite games has a new version called Guess Who? Mix and Mash. And Hasbro was generous enough to send me this great new game for review!

Here is a little bit about the game:
GUESS WHO? Mix N’ Mash is a new take on the original mystery face-guessing game, which can now be played with up to four players. In this quirky game for kids eight and up, players create wacky face arrangements – hair, eyes and mouth – and then guess to eliminate options to figure out the character you have created. There are more than 3,000 face combinations – the options are nearly endless!


I was really anxious to try this game out. As soon as it arrived I was ready to break it out and win. Yes, I can get very competitive! The game is for ages 8 and up, so my 15 month old wasn't quite ready, and for 2-4 players. So I took on my hubby!

The directions are simple and within just a few minutes we had all the pieces ready to go. The game is hilarious. The questions you could come up with are hysterical. My husband and I laughed through the whole game. And of course.... I WON! He didn't like that part, but he loved the rest of it!

I have been telling all my friends about this new game. It's perfect for families. I am so excited to share this game with my friends on September 29th, National Family Game Night! Make sure you mark that date on your calendar and break out the board games for a fun night with your family. And if you want to include this great new version of Guess Who you can get it for only $19.99. You can also check out Hasbro on Facebook and twitter.