Saturday, July 17, 2010

MindsInSync: Aquatopia - Review

Bath time is one of my favorite times. My daughter loves the water and loves to splash around and have fun. She always squeals with delight! So making bath time a safe and enjoyable experience for both of us was really important. I began researching some products that I felt would make things a little easier. One of the companies that continued to catch my eye was MindsInSync, which makes the Aquatopia product line.

MindsInSync was awesome enough to send me several of their products for review. I received the Easy Kneeler, digital Thermometer and a Micro Dry bath mat.
I am absolutely thrilled with all three of these products! The digital thermometer is cute and fun while being completely practical and useful. It clearly displays the temperature and sounds a beeping alarm when the water is either too cold or too hot. My daughter loves to play with it, and I love knowing that the water is the appropriate temperature.


The Easy Kneeler has made a world of difference. When my daughter is in the tub I don't leave the side. I am on my knees from the beginning to the end, and since she loves to splash this could be awhile! The Easy Kneeler is very nicely padded on the knee area and has pockets to allow for easy access to anything you may need. This is convenient and comfy.

The Micro Dry bath mat is incredibly soft! I walked on it when it first arrived and it felt great under my toes. We are currently using this as a changing area after bath time. It's a soft, padded surface that quickly absorbs the water so she's not laying on anything wet. This has really been ideal, rather than using her diaper changing table which would remain damp for awhile.

I highly recommend these high quality products. You can find them at Babies R Us, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, BabyDepot.com and Buy Buy Baby.

3 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

these look like great products, I often wonder what the temp of our kids bath water is

Jenn said...

Looks like fun!! :) I always had issues with temperature when they were really little!

Simon Fennell said...

Hi There,

Aquatopia just completed its facebook page and we were very happy to post your review. Thanks again for the feedback.