Friday, June 18, 2010

Zoobies Review!!

Zoobies are awesome! I really don't know what else I can say! They are so unique and useful.... and adorable! Zoobies are the perfect 3-in-1 companion. They can be a cuddly stuffed pal, a comfy and cute pillow or a large cozy blanket. This is every parents dream! Multifunctional!

Zoobies has given me the opportunity to review one of their cuddly creations. They have a great selection of all kinds of critters and insects. I decided to go with Kojo the Croc for my daughter. When Kojo arrived I was so excited to pull him out and see just how he worked and what he was like. As a stuffed pal is adorable and incredibly soft and huggable. He is easy to transform with simple Velcro straps to flatten him out to pillow form, and a zipper to release the blanket from inside his belly. Kojo is a nice size and his blanket is surprisingly large; it allowed me to snuggle up with my daughter.

I can tell that this Zoobie is incredibly well made and will last for many years as a faithful companion for my daughter. This will be the perfect friend to take on trips! Imagine only having to bring one item that serves the purpose of three!

I can't wait to pick out more Zoobies for my little one! You should take a look at the selection, too! I'm sure you will fall in love with how cute.. and useful... they are!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am visiting from New Friend Friday. I have never heard of Zoobies, but they definitely look like something that my children would enjoy. Your little girl is adorable!