Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Sneak Peak... Patriotic Pillow Pets

July 4th is quickly approaching and many things are on our minds. Remembering our loved ones and strangers who are fighting for us over seas. Celebrating our freedom. Planning BBQs and gathering with friends and family.

The 4th of July is an important day for all Americans and it is very important for me to instill that in my daughter at a young age. That's one of the reasons I was so happy to learn about the amazing limited edition Pillow Pet that will help fund scholarships for military children.

What an amazing cause and I am so happy to share it with you! I feel incredibly lucky to have my husband home with me every night. This is not the case for many husbands and wives who have significant others fighting for our freedom. Children who miss their moms and/or dads at tuck in time. Lets show our support and get a cute and cuddly friend!

Here is the press release:
Patriotic My Pillow Pets® Plush Folding Stuffed Animals Fund Scholarships for Military Children
Five dollars of every limited edition stuffed dog sold benefits www.MilitaryScholar.org
Oceanside, CA – June 23, 2010 – Your heart beats true for the red, white and blue and your child’s heart pumps for My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed animals. This Fourth of July, honor those who serve your country and your child with the purchase of a special, limited edition My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed animal with $5.00 of the cost donated to Scholarships for Military Children, an organization that provides scholarships to the children of military personnel.

The Scholarships for Military Children Program is primarily funded through the generosity of manufacturers and suppliers whose products are sold at military commissaries, worldwide. Military families are encouraged to take advantage of their commissary benefits that not only provide a savings of more than 30 percent on the products purchased, but also support the military community through programs such as this scholarship.  My Pillow Pets® is proud to be a supporter of Scholarships for Military Children.

A unique website has been created for these special, patriotic My Pillow Pets®- www.MyPillowPetsGives.com. Only 3,000 of the limited edition My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed dogs are available at a price of $24.95 plus $6.95 shipping & handling.

Made of ultra-soft chenille, My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed animals are much more than a snuggly toy. With a strap that closes underneath to transform the pillow into a friendly pet, they are an ideal travel pal, naptime buddy and all-around cuddly friend. My My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed animals are available in 20 different animals including jungle animals, farm critters and sea creatures, in addition to this limited edition Fouth of July dog, and are machine washable.

For more information about My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed animals, please visit www.GetPillowPets.com.


Show your American pride and tell me about someone in your life who is fighting for our country or share a memory or tradition about the 4th of July! Then check back in a few weeks for some great pictures of our Patriotic Pillow Pet... but hurry and get yours before they run out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love pillow pets! And being a military wife I am so happy they are doing this!!! It's such an awesome idea!

Jenn said...

Very cute! Thats neat!!