Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Peter Rabbit Organics Review

Peter Rabbit Organics are made from 100% organic fruit. There is no added sugar or artificial flavors. All the pouches are also BPA free... so you can let your little one go to town with the pouch!

I contacted Peter Rabbit Organics and requested samples for review because I am always on the look out for easy, healthy options for my daughter. Organic food is important to me. I'm not going to lie and say we only eat organic, but that's definitely not even close to our reality. But with more and more research coming out I try and do organic for my daughter whenever I can.

Peter Rabbit Organics was kind enough to send me two pouches for review free of charge. My daughter went to town on these! It was fabulous! I love when I know that she is getting the proper nutrients and enjoying it all at the same time! I have trouble getting her to eat a lot of fruit, basically anything that's slippery to the touch she wants nothing to do with. So having these fruit snacks available has made my life easier. I also love the convenience of the pouches. We can take these yummy snacks anywhere!

You can purchase Peter Rabbit Organics from Amazon if they can't be found at your local store.

You can also find Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook and Twitter

0 comments: