Saturday, June 26, 2010

KnitHats Review

I love hats on babies and toddlers. I think they look absolutely adorable! When I found out I was pregnant I decided that I was going to learn how to knit baby blankets, booties and sweet little hats. So I got busy knitting and made lots of scarves. Yup, scarves. That's as far as I ever got with my limited skills. Straight, one color scarves. That's why I am so happy to have discovered Etsy and all the amazing people with wonderful talents!

In my search for cute little hats I came across KnitHats and saw a selection of items that I truly wish I had the talent to make. These hats for babies and kids are so sweet.

Kirsten, from KnitHats, was a pleasure to work with! She generously allowed me to pick a hat out for review. This was a difficult task as she has such a nice selection. She also customizes colors, sizes and add-ons (such as flowers and pompoms). I decided to pick a ruffled green hat with a pink flower.

Kirsten does beautiful work and leaves no seams on her hats! The hat is adorable and looks so sweet on my daughter. I love that it is light enough that she can wear it on cool summer nights and into the fall.

All of Kirsten's hats are offered at affordable prices ranging between $10-$20. She also has a selection of knit purses that are only $5.

Hurry over and check out her unique and stylish selection. And if you shop before July 26th you can receive $1 off your purchase by mentioning Mamma Drama in the notes to seller! Have fun shopping!

0 comments: