Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Accept This Award!

Yay! Today I received an award from The Daily Mom Diaries! How sweet! It made my day! You really should go check out her great blog!!!

The rules:
Click on the above image and paste onto your blog/website
Answer the below questions
Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been given the award.


1. Who is your style icon? Hmmm... I don't know that I have one! Is that bad?
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book?   Ok really, this isn't looking good for me... I don't have one!
3. Favorite party theme? I'm all about the Cupcake Theme right now... that's what my daughter's first birthday is going to be
4. Go to Halloween costume? I used to be a witch every year! Then I went into a cat phase. I would totally go all out for Halloween if I ever had anywhere to go or if my husband liked to dress up with me! I think this year I will dress up with my baby girl. We can be something cheesy like Salt and Pepper... ok, I'll think of something better than that!
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Internet on my cell phone - I have to be able to check facebook and e-mail eight thousand times a day.
6. Living person you admire? I'm gonna be cheesy, but really... my mom. She's awesome. So patient and caring. Always there for me. And insanely in love with my daughter. I love to watch them together.
7. Greatest fear? Ever since I had my daughter I have been afraid of death. I don't want to miss a minute of her growing up. I want to be here for it all! Morbid, I know.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I have to do everything IMMEDIATELY. I can never just relax and get to it when I get to it.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be able to sew. I see people make all kinds of cute things for their babies. I can't sew a button on!
10. Greatest Achievement? My daughter... yes, I achieved her! 16 hours of labor, 2 hours of pushing, and one c-section later I had my biggest achievement and greatest love in my arms!

1 comments:

House Queen said...

Girlie...I am right there with ya on numbers 5, 7, and 9!!!! Great list and congrats on the award!!!! hope your Friday is most fabulous!!!