Friday, December 18, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho It's Off to Work I Go!

I feel as though I have just gotten settled in the "stay-at-home-mom world". I feel like a very comfortable resident and had no plans of moving on. But sometimes, life happens when you're not even looking.

This week I was presented with a great offer to work part-time. It would only be 2 days a week and 8 hours a day. This seems like not much, but for a mommy who hasn't left her baby's side for more than a couple hours... this is a BIG DEAL. I'm torn because I know this is a great opportunity to make some money but still have my focus on my baby. At the same time... I don't want to leave her!!

Really, it will be for the best. I can make a little extra money that can be saved for a fun family vacation. And my sweetie will be taken care of by Grandma. It's a pretty good deal. It will just take some mental preparation. I know it will be hard to be away for so many hours in a row, but I have a 5 day weekend every weekend!

My poor husband. He will have to deal with the tears for days before I start working!!

0 comments: