Monday, November 9, 2009

The Skinny on the Jeans



So I have decided to enter into unknown territory. I have always had an interest in fashion. I have always had an eye for fashion. But I have not always had the body for fashion. I was just to the point where I didn't enjoy trying clothes on. So I started Weight Watchers a couple of summers ago. I quickly dropped 40 pounds and all of a sudden EVERYTHING looked good on me. It was great for my self esteem, horrible for my wallet. Well, since then I have had a baby. I gained about 60 pounds during my pregnancy and am still working that off. In fact, I am still 2 sizes bigger than my pre-pregnancy size. I know, I know... 9 months on, 9 months off. I'm not so much complaining as stating a fact. But the other day I bought an adorable pair of boots that are just designed to be worn with skinny jeans. I have never in my life (or since I was a child... since I was a child of the 80's and that just screams leggings and tight jeans!) owned a pair of skinny jeans. So I broke down and ordered a pair online from Old Navy . Yup, I couldn't even bring myself to the store to try them on. This venture makes me nervous and excited. I hope they look good for the sake of my adorable shoes! I will update once they have arrived with whether or not I would recommend them. :)

0 comments: